Monday, April 18, 2011

The Dick Head

     This year I decided that I wanted to improve my swimming techniques so now I am taking a swimming class. I've never taken any sort of lessons, never had to use any swimming equipment, and never really had to do laps before. I knew this was going to be one heck of an experience. I went to the store and got my little cute goggles, found a couple of swimming suites, and found a nice little swimming cap that all my hair can fit into.
     Now, I am in the last month of the semester and I feel great; I even lost four (4) pounds. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I go in and do the same routine: I get my swimsuit on in the locker room, get a quick mandatory shower and then I head to the pool. Once I get to the pool I have to force myself into jumping in the cold water, but first I must put on my Speedo Solid Latex Swimming Cap, what I have newly named, "The Condom!"
     The condom is so difficult to get on. First I tie my long wet hair into a bun, then I use both hands on each side of the condom, fingers pointing up, and stretch it as far as I can so it can get onto my head. Then I have to pull each side down to cover my hair. By this time my forehead and ears are squished together tightly and I'm ready to get into the pool to start the daily laps. Now I know what a big dick head feels like!
That is how the condom looks.

1 comment:

  1. LOL i'm sitting here giggling cause i can just picture you stretching this "condom" over your head and thinking about my baby sister when we'd fix her hair in pony tails...we'd get it up so tight that we'd have to squeeze her eyes back together when we were finished LOL i'm wondering if you could just "roll" the "condom" over your head (as instructed on the back of the package)? HHAHAAAHA HAHAAA

    ReplyDelete