Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fire & Ice

     When two worlds collide, intertwine, and become one (marriage) - 
the outcome is unbelievably beautiful (family).



     I am an Inupiaq Alaskan Native, a.k.a. an Eskimo. I am from a small village in the Northwestern part of Alaska, called Selawik; three miles North of the Arctic Circle.  My husband is a Samoan from the Polynesian island called Tutuila, a.k.a. American Samoa; a U.S. territory located in the Southern Hemisphere. To more simply put it, I come from the far North and he comes from the far South.
     This blog will be utilized to release all the chaotic things in my mind, and organize them to better share with family and friends. Enjoy!

Above: A normal winter day in Alaska (2011).


Above: A normal winter day in American Samoa (2010).

        


1 comment: