Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Day 1
     Aarigaa taikuulapaiq for visiting my blog! Welcome! Uvanga atiga Qatluuraq! I am a God fearing woman, wife and mother with Inupiaq pride from the NANA side!

      "Inupiaq Alofa?" you ask? Inupiaq (Eskimo) Alofa (Love in Samoan) - translates into Inupiaq Love.

      I have a uniquely cross-cultured family; I am an Inupiaq Eskimo from Selawik, Alaska, and my husband is a Samoan from Vailoa, American Samoa.


     I have been debating the pro's and con's of blogging for quite some time now; "Blogging?! Blogging about what? Food? Cooking? Recipes? Family? Work? School? How about our five children? How about all of the above?" 

     Tonight, I finally stopped the debate and just did it. We'll see where it takes me. Either way, this will be a great way for our family and friends to stay up to date on our chaotic life (other than Facebook). 

     I occasionally browse blogs here and there but lose interest fairly quickly when I see too many grammatical errors. We'll see how I do with mine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment